Google

9.29.2006

Fun Park... not so fun.

When you are a parent, you sometimes do stuff you do not want to do.

Clean snot off walls.
Wash poopy underwear. (not your own)
Give your children quarters for the silly rides in the entrances of stores. (those quarters were for slot machines damn it!)
Carry a screaming child through Wal-mart. (wishing you could spank them)

You know what I mean.

Then there is the FUN PARK.

http://www.cachevalleyfunpark.com/index.php

Yeah, it not only eats up your quarters, it eats your checkbook up too. You have to have pizza, drinks, games, toys, and EVERYTHING. I try to avoid this place. The germs alone should scare you into becoming OCD.

Anyways, I am now poor. /sigh

But I would like to wish Happy Birthday to my son's classmate that had a B-day party there tonight. My son loved it. My daughter and my checkbook did too. I on the other hand... need a drink.

3 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Dude, I'll totally drink with you!

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Carry a screaming child through Wal-mart"

So true... sooooo true... *sigh*

9:05 PM  
Blogger jess said...

When I think of the Fun Park I think of one of my OTHER favorite F words.

Yes, it has FOUR letters.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter