Google

10.01.2006

geek O rama! (cuz that's how i roll, yo)

ok, bridge officially sucks.

she has cool geek stuff like digital cameras, (note the S!) iPods, a cool
-ass wireless network in her house (complete with like 23 computers), a teamspeak headset (ok, not so cool), this electronic pen and pad thingy and granite countertops.

due to her unlimited access to geek products (and a close kinship with bill gates, i am certain!) her blog posts are gonna be way cooler than mine. (i still love her)

ok, ok, so she is a photographer. i guess i can concede the digital cameraS part. but i will NOT forgive her for the granite countertops. or the teamspeak headset.

i have a computer with a broken CD burner (soon to be replaced) and i recently found out that it only had 256 mg of ram. yeah, i fixed THAT real fast, thanks to an uber geek at my place of employment. i even installed it myself. how cool is that??

i am gonna work on my ability to upload photos. stay tuned for details.

and in a completely unrelated story, my parents took me to lunch today for my birthday. they had the waitresses sing to me. i was SOOOO embarrassed. it was awesome for everyone but me. :) i felt like such a geek.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

Um... my countertops are NOT granite. They are indian slate. No where near as cool as granite. Or as expensive.

My ipod is broken. Suck.

My DVD burner is out too. Super suck.

It is called a Wacom tablet.

The headset makes me a geek. And I love it. A must for gaming... that I no longer do.

Only three computers... unless you count our treo's... then it is five. /wink

What I do not have... is cool clothes like you. /sigh. I need to make an entire post about that.

And... I am GLAD your parents embarassed you. One day I will get you back for two bdays from hell. Oh... I will.

11:42 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Happy happy birthday, JESS the lurker!

That post was completely cool, btw.

I am married to a geek and it still does not assure the owning of cool geek toys.

Sigh.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Al said...

at least you have SOME of those things.
/sigh
all the ubergeeky scientist has is an iPod (with no way to add music because I don't even have THAT).
/sigh
no, i don't even have a vcr or cable
/double sigh
or a man to help me waste time

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter