Google

10.01.2006

kids gone wild... with my digital camera!

THE PRODUCT SHOT











THE DETAIL SHOT












THE CANDID SHOT











THE NATURE SHOT












THE FAMILY PORTRAIT










THE "BAD" FAMILY PORTRAIT











I would like to thank my daughter and son for "borrowing" my digital camera. These images are copyrighted to them, and I think you will understand why I cannot claim them. They are pieces of art /cough /cough. I am sure Jess will certainly appreciate the "product" shot.

Anyways, this is what happens when you let your kids play. They had a blast.

3 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

When I let my kids use my camera it is just weird angles of my floor and celing, usually.

3:42 PM  
Blogger jess said...

um, your son looks stoned in that last shot. LOL.

i love the product shot. you didn't pay full price for those, did you???? OMG i hope not.

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love digital cameras! No development cost!

I've basically given my son my old Fuji A340... he's take literally thousands of shots with it. It's always fun picking the occasional gem out of them. Of course, he's not really all that interested in the photos themselves... just the camera. :D

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter