Google

10.06.2006

THE SEXY SIXTH...this was Loralee's idea!

My friend Loralee posts something "sexy" on the sixth of each month. You should totally go read her blog today. It is all about her "lovely ladies". Yeah, you heard me. For those of you that do not understand what "lovely ladies" are... I'll give you a hint. BREASTS!

Here is the link to her blog.

http://loraleeslooneytunes.blogspot.com/

Now I'll talk about something sexy on my own.

So here I am looking through my pictures. Let's just say Jess and Al better be really nice to me. I have sooooo many pictures of them. Pictures they wouldn't want shared.

Walking around in bra's.
Sitting on a toilet.
Sitting on a toilet holding a friends hand.
Mardi Gras in New Orleans (no explanation necessary)


You get my drift. Anyways, I just looked through all the pictures trying decide which one to put up here for all of you to see. Then I realized none of them would do. I would have to ask permission to use these you see. Unless either one did something to make me mad. Hmmm.

Anyone know of anything I could get mad at Jess or Al about? LMFAO

This post goes out to my sexy friends.

Loralee

Jess

and

Al

I think you are all hot!

5 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Gosh, thanks Bridgy!

I can't wait to see what you do with the Ghost shots we took.

P.S.

Jess, sadly, the format of your blog would make it REALLY difficult to post on the left sidebar because your template isn't designed with one.

I think they are overrated though. I HATE mine. It feels way too crowded and it ambiguates the content (Which is the most important part).

So...either put assloads of work into altering your template (I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS OPTION), get a new template, or...be happy with this one.

:D

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice having the link to Loralee's blog, this way everyone can see her ladies. Personally, I like them, so does Camille. These blogs are great.

9:29 PM  
Blogger jess said...

i loved lor's post about boobies. i laughed.

thanks for the tip, loralee. i give up on the left-hand column alteration...

4:36 PM  
Blogger Al said...

alas, I have yet to see your blog loralee, or meet you. Ah well, the time draws near for both, I assume.
Thanks Bridge for calling me sexy. I really needed that today!
PS- both you and jess's ladies are SMOKIN'!!!!!!

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, what can I say? I'm a guy. Liking breasts is a prerequisite. If you don't, they revoke your guy card.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter