Google

10.09.2006

HEROES and NO NO's...












So I am now officially a "Heroes" junkie. I have always loved superheroes. Always. I really wish I could be one actually. Can you imagine me running around town in tights and a cape?

Ohhhh...

Bad idea.

I just imagined myself running around town in tights and a cape. Not a good image. Terrible in fact. Horrible. Imagery. We should get rid of it.

Imagery... just think about it. Mr. President Clinton getting a BJ from Ms. Monica Lewinski. HAHAHA. You all just imagined it didn't you? Terrible isn't it.

How about this one.

Finger nails going down a chalkboard.

Now how many of you actually heard the sound when you imagined it? I know I did. Oh, and who is still thinking of Mr. President getting a BJ? HAHA. Caught you again.













Anyways, if you haven't checked Heroes out... DO. Pretty cool, and a bit creepy. I posted some of my favorite characters on here.

Hiro He is just funny.
Claire Is in need of help from all the hero's.
Peter Is just cute.
Niki Just has a CREEPY superpower.

How is there a connection between Heroes and President Clinton you ask? That is just how my sick mind works.

4 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

I am now HOOKED.

Damn you.

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You too? I was hooked from the premiere... Mostly agree on the characters too... My favorite is Hiro, for the same reason... He's like an overgrown kid -- so much fun to watch.

Then I like Claire, although watching her heal is a bit freaky. (Holy crap! What about waking up on her own autopsy table!?!?!?)

I'm still figuring out the deal with Niki. Is she half evil? I mean, so far she's killed folks who deserved it, but... was it just because they pissed her off?

Anyhow, it's still got that new series feel -- the actors still haven't quite found their roles yet. But they'll get there... I love that they're using fairly unknown actors. Nothing against the bigshots, but I like to see a new face every now and again.

8:43 AM  
Blogger jess said...

HEROES is the best!

Paul and I are completely hooked on it.

AL, you have GOT to check this one out!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hero's does in fact rock... just another reason to love you!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter