Google

11.13.2006

we all have our vices...

We all have our own vices. Yeah, I know. Some of them are innocent. Some, not so innocent. Then there are... I can't believe this is a vice and you are completely nuts.

I have one of those.

It isn't my consumption of alcohol. I agree this is a vice, but a good vice for me. Although I could go without the calories, I couldn't go without the calming effects.

It isn't my love of cheese. I honestly can't think of a cheese I do not like, or one I wouldn't love to eat right at this moment.

It isn't my obsessive cleaing. It does tie into it though.

It is Bed Bath & Beyond.

Can I hear you laughing? I know... I know... I love THAT store. I would buy everything in it. Every single object I see in there I say... "I need that!"

Kitchen Organizers... check.
Bath towels... check.
Clock... check.
Clothes hamper... check
Random object I have no clue what it is or does... check.

Honestly. I need to avoid this store at all cost. I am their target market. Two weeks ago Bed Bath & Beyond opened a store in my area.

I am in trouble.

Call in the Marines.
Call in the Air Force.
Call in the Mall Security.

I am doomed.

As Team America World Police would sing... Bed Bath & Beyond... um.. fuck yeah...

4 Comments:

Blogger jess said...

Bed Bath and Beyond. Hilarious.

Team America, World Police. Even better.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I wish a little of the complusive cleaning vice would rub off on me!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Al said...

Oh no! Bridge has been lost to us forever!

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the longest time for me it was Best Buy... That is until Best Buy's best buys stopped being the... uh... best buys... yeah...

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter