Google

12.08.2006

Get to know your friends... XMAS style!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate. With a shot of Bailey’s.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps ‘em.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Anything but white is GHETTO fabulous. I abhor colored lights.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Hell no.

5. When do you put your decorations up?
When I feel like it, that is when.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Chex mix!

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child: waking up at the ass-crack o’ dawn to drag my parents out of bed. I had to make them coffee first.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I can’t remember. Who cares?

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No, that is lame.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I didn’t get to this year. The kids did it. I usually decorate it very classically, with white lights, deep red and silver balls and sparkly thingys. (ha ha, i said BALLS)

11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Both. Love it, but don’t like to drive in it or shovel it. Those things make me dread it.

12. Can you ice skate? I can do anything.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I have lots of favorites. My mom and dad gave me a trip to NYC when I was 16. That was BITCHIN.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Watching people open the gifts I give them.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Suzanne’s pecan logs (HINT HINT)

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Opening presents... or making cookies.

17. What tops your tree? A velvet bow with long ribbons.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Receiving. DUH.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? YUM…but only the mint flavors. Fruit- flavored candy canes are WRONG. No cherry, no rootbeer, no tutti frutti. YUCK.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

/resists temptation to post above jess...

Lol. I honestly thought you would say your favorite holiday tradition would be calling me on Christmas day to tell me about all your loot. LOL. Anyways, instead of toilet papering your house... I think I'll just come and decorate it with colored lights.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Al said...

Good thing no one sent this to me cuz I'm truly a bah humbug. No cheer, no lights, no presents, NADA. Unless, of course, the present is beer, then count me in!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter