Google

12.06.2006

evil... not naughty or nice...

so my family and i were putting up our christmas tree saturday night. normal event. stressfull. my kids go nuts when the see our decorations. they continue to break my nutcrackers and little snowmen. no biggie. they didn't invent superglue for nothing.

so we are all eating a cheese ball and crackers.

i am drinking some beer.

my son, the philosopher... decide to ask us about the advantages of being naughty or nice.

i honestly prefer my kids to be nice. duh.

my son decide to mention that he thought it would be better to be evil. not naughty. evil. the reason being that evil people get everything they want.

you sooooo know this is true.

then my daughter decided she wanted to be evil.

i was about to have a panic attack... when...

thankfully, my husband brought up the part about how although evil people get whatever they want, no one really likes them.

my son and daughter decided to be nice.

do i believe it?

no.

santa better check his list... not once... not twice... BUT THREE TIMES!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn right, better check that list. Sounds like your son to a T...and then your daughter wanting to do the same thing...lol....Good thing that hubby chimed in with that....

4:00 PM  
Blogger jess said...

heh heh heh heh heh (in my best Butthead laugh) uh..she said "nutcracker" heh hehehheheheh

YEAH YEAH... (beavis voice) NUTCRACKER!!! YEAAH she said cheese BALL too.

Hehehehhehehehheh YEAH

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter