Google

11.28.2006

snowboarding + me = wimp

i can hardly type.

honestly.

my arms and hands really hurt.

bad.

so bad in fact that i can hardly type.

just tell me to shut up. i really deserve it. i spent an entire weekend skiing, and my legs do not hurt at all. then i go down ONE.. yeah just ONE run on a snowboard and i want to cry like a baby.

i should mention that i slid down most of the hill on my ass.

you would think my ass would be smaller since i swear i froze half of it off.

sadly no. /sigh

oh, there are pictures. i just need to get a hold of them.

blackmail is what those pictures are called. i know for a fact they got a great shot of me falling down. not gracefully either.

the only thing that helped was that my husband and i consumed over 60 beers during this ski trip. explains why i suddenly didn't find 20 degree weather cold anymore.

anyways, i had a blast. the second i get my wimpy fingers on those pictures i will let you all laugh at my expense.

not that your not doing that right now. and, um... was that a double negative?

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

hahahaha--ahem... excuse me!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Awe, poor Bridgy.
I think you should use this as an excuse to soak in a tub and plow through a bottle of good wine.

:D

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never been skiing... I guess I should really try it sometime.

Glad to hear you had fun, and can't wait to laugh at y... er... see the photos :D

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter