Google

11.27.2006

Boneless Shanghai Wings

Ok... i officially have a new addiction. Many of you are familiar with my lengthy list of addictions, including but NOT limited to the following:
  • Diet Mountain Dew
  • Diet Coke with Lime
  • Margarita Pizza from Firehouse Pizzeria
  • Camel Turkish Jade Lights ( i quit smoking 26 ago, but who the EFF is counting??)
  • About Face face lotion (www.allaboutlotion.com)
  • Natural EsScents lip balm (refer to aforementioned website)
  • Victoria's Secret Love Spell lotion
  • My cell phone
  • Bacon
  • Fantasy Football
  • Diet Mountain Dew (yes, it deserves TWO mentions!!)
  • Ice cream - any flavor
  • Pedicures
  • Coffee
  • The Internet
  • Miller Lite
  • Mojitos
  • Boneless Shanghai Wings from Chili's
These little nuggets o' chicken are truly fantastic. TRULY. I even found a copy cat recipe I cannot WAIT to try.

I am not the type of person who just likes things. I LOVE THEM. TO DEATH.

3 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Hmm. I don't overly care for chicken, but those sound intriguing. I may have to give them a go.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Ooops, I meant "Overly care for CHILI'S" Cause if it really was chicken I would just be WRONG.

11:26 PM  
Blogger jess said...

yeah, i don't LOVE chili's either. but these were truly, truly FAB.

Glad to hear you aren't a chicken hater. LOL

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter