Google

12.18.2006

lucky number 7...

today my son turned 7 years old. 7. yes i realize i should type out the word seven, but i just refuse to do it more than once in this post. back to the point... 7. that makes me feel old. not as old as if he was turning 30, but old.

what does his turning 7 mean to me?

well 7 seems like a real boy age. 6 just seems little boy. 7 is real boy. i think that 7-12 is probably boy age. i could be full of crap, and you have permission to let me know it. what i know is after 12 you are just in deep shit because they are now a teenager. lol.

7 also means only 9 more years until i have a designated driver. i am a terrible mom. i know this.

anyways, i might post about his THREE parties later, but right now i have to go to bed. i am tired of making treasure maps, tired of getting gift bags ready, tired of cleaning, and tired of the family christmas party i was also in charge of today that went well. /snore...

oh, i got my son a skateboard. so although i am a terrible mom... i am also a great one too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, you are supposed to use the number when referring to someone's age. you don't spell it out unless it is the beginning of the sentence.

so, you were right to begin with.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a 7-year-old... you are ancient!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

EHEM.

You should have Karen tell you about her children's book idea. The main character is named "Seven".

Also, I just thought I should let you know that if I hear anymore about this whole "Bad Mom" thing, I will personally freeze all your underwear.

Just a heads up.

You rock. Shut it. ;)

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter