Google

2.13.2007

love sees no color

well. i don't know how to make the timer work on my digital camera so ~ until i figure that little tidbit out, you are stuck of pictures that i can take of myself. the art comes in when i digitally alter them. perhaps if i keep telling myself that, then it will be true?

it's the big day of love tomorrow. i am not planning on getting my man anything. i just want to go on a date with him. i have really been craving crab legs lately so we are going out for CRAB. mmmm...

isn't time spent together...enjoying each other's company... better than a gift?

well maybe not. LOL. i hope he gets me something good. HA HA HA!!!

here's my pic. these are paving a verrry cool SPC path to somewhere. when i get there, i will let you know. hopefully i will figure out that @$%!ing timer thing very soon, too.


i heart you all.
xoxo

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Stockwell said...

Nice! I would have liked to have seen this with more grayscale. The 'posterized' look is OK, but I wonder if it would have worked with lower contrast and softer tones. Regardless, hope your Valentine's date was a good one!

11:37 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

At least you did a SPC this week!

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter