Google

2.05.2007

i had a terrible, horrible, very bad week

Where do I start? So many shitty things happened to me this week. So many.
  1. My memory in my computer went out. Not my hard drives thank god, but my memory. My husband and Loralee's husband fixed it. I REALLY appreciated it.
  2. My pressure regulator that regulates the pressure of water coming into my house went bad. I have very high pressure where I live. Fire hydrant strength actually. This caused my water heater to spew water all over my floor in my basement. The good news is that it didn't get to the sheet rock wall, or the carpet. Small miracle. Great floor drain. I got to pay to fix it. Yeah.
  3. Next up was my washing machine. Motor and control panel. Luckily it was still under warranty. I spent Saturday night washing clothes in a scary laundry mat. Scary meaning bullet hole in the window scary. Flickering light. My clothes were clean though. This was fixed today. I got to pay for this too. Double yeah!
  4. On to my dishwasher. The clips on the top rack broke. Just annoying. Plus I get to pay for that too.
  5. Now to my phone. Stupid antenna. Who needs one anyways? Oh, I do. I keep losing signal because of it. Hear that Al? I lost my freaking antenna last night. No wonder I kept dropping.

I guess I should mention that all of this stuff is not that old. My house is only 7 years old. /sigh My washing machine only 5, and my phone 1.

Do I live in a money pit? Should I mention that was one of my favorite movies of all time? Should I just go to bed? I am scared my bed will break next.*

*worked out hard today so this doesn't happen

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa - I didn't realize we had another person living in here with us!!!

And I just happen to have a phone with no antennae sitting in my lap.

?

10:59 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Poor Bridgy!

12:03 AM  
Blogger jess said...

it can probably get worse.

don't forget that.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

I freaking LOVE the money pit. LOVE IT.

But just think, we get to work out tomorrow in front of much fitter people than us! Won't that be fun!!!!

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If this was dA, I'd put up the pat-you-on the-head emote... That all SUCKS!

But you got new toys too! It's not all bad (even if you had to pay for those too)

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter