Google

4.03.2007

zee agony of da feet

i have already declared my obsession with feet. i won't deny it. ever. so quit asking.


i like my feet. i think they are nice. the fourth toe on each foot IS kind of weird...all fat and deformed looking. and my second toe is freakishly long. but i still like my feet. they are also ginormous. about a size 9.5. a 10 in several styles. a size 9 in vans, tho.

yesterday, for the first time, i had foot zoning! it was very awesome and i can't wait to have it done again. simply put, it's a way to restore your system defaults. yes, kind of like resetting factory defaults on your monitor! ;) it's a homeopathic approach to healing and it was very relaxing. it was very strange that my foot zoner could "feel" things in my body. like my lack of a uterus. and she could feel the pain in my stomach in the soles of my feet. she made my throat tickle by rubbing my big toe.

it was very strange. i hope she couldn't see me naked. or read my mind. some of those chapters are NC-17. hell, they are x-rated. there. i said it. anyhow, i digress...

while i am not opposed to taking medication, i would prefer a natural remedy. if natural remedies can't make a difference, then bring on the prescription drugs. let us line the pockets of the pharmaceutical salesman.

i am taking some kick ass prevacid right now.

i have an ultrasound scheduled for my gall bladder on thursday. it's either that...or an ulcer. i'd kinda like to keep ye olde gall bladder around. i might need it, especially if i ever want to eat bacon again.

more spc here. more 3 evil monkeys here.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Deb R said...

I like foot photos and your photo is very cool! Love the symmetry.

The post was very fun too!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Jeremy Stockwell said...

Looks great on the black background. Interesting stuff about your foot zoning session.

8:20 AM  
Blogger tao1776 said...

Hey Jess...I am soooooo good at foot rubs that the Lady will often volunteer my services to the untrusting and uninitiated...Can't seem to get her to let me go a step further, tho'.
A Shame.

1:59 PM  
Blogger fri yet said...

nice feet, great rich bitch polish! oh and apologies for the 45 sec of your life i wasted on my blog.... love ya! kmp

8:36 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Oh... MY... GAW - I want to have foot zoning done SO BAD!!! You need to have your feet read. I just saw that on msnbc.

How my feet feel controls how my entire self feels - if only anyone understood. And yet - nobody GIVES A CRAP!!!

and they say I have duck feet.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter