Google

4.04.2007

sheesh. i feel totally loved...

so i'm reading up on the latest entries in this here blog when i spy the new recipe of the month. hmmmm. what is it? i wonder.
Parmesan cheese... noodles cooked til tender..
why it's lasagna of course. WHAT!!!! /does a double take.
LASAGNA!
what happened to the split pea with curry soup recipe i sent to jess a few weeks ago to be the recipe of the month (this is where i start to feel totally used and taken for granted by the other writers). so, i don't know anything about writing code and i sure don't want to run the risk of effing up our set-up (which i LOVE btw)

but i can't submit a recipe. is it because it's meatless? no, i included instructions for the rest of the world. is it because it's too long? maybe
or maybe jess just really likes to cook italian foods. example. feb- spaghetti, april-lasagna.
see where i'm headed with this.

all i'm saying is that just cuz i'm not witch'all in logan doesn't mean i can't submit a recipe.
/stomps off pouting

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

I am totally using you. Just in case you didn't know.

11:40 PM  
Blogger jess said...

it's b/c i forgot. you could have just reminded me with an email.

lol.

1:42 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

How bout I make a batch of that lasagna up, eat it and then post of pic of a pile of vomit somewhere on the web?

I think that would go perfect with my bony hip picture that's going to send my family straight over the edge into thinking I have an eating disorder (which I DO NOT - as anyone who has seen the nasty crap I eat would attest).

I think you should protest by posting your recipe AS your post every day this month. I would laugh my ass off!!!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Al said...

um
good idea holly
but really
i don't care
because it was really long
and takes awhile to cook
and 20 minute skillet lasagna is probably way better

didn't mean to make you feel bad jess
i'm just kidding anyway.
plus, this recipe is way better than my last attempt at lasagna (thank god i was able to make my way through it)l

9:25 PM  
Blogger jess said...

LOL! fine!!

next month i PROMISE to post your recipe!! PROMISE PROMISE.

xoxooxoxoxxoxooxox

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter