Google

7.16.2007

Check... Check... Check... can you hear me in back, and yes July sucks!

I currently hate the month of July. It is HOT as (insert four letter word here), and I am busy.
  • New neighbor with kids the same ages as my kids... check
  • Various family functions I wish I could avoid... check
  • Garage sale (wtf was I thinking?)... check
  • Work (that I honestly haven't even touched at all and will haunt me now)... check
  • Creating a new site for our blog (I also haven't even done this at all this week)... check
  • 105 Fahrenheit... check
  • Cleaning out the garage with my husband today... check/groan

Shoot me now.

What I wanted to do all week was actually just take the week off. I planned for this week to be a vacation and I didn't do any relaxing at all. I can't wait to work tomorrow. It will be a break.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger jess said...

name this post!

july sux!

bridgy's got a gun

vacation: DENIED

check one, check check, 1, 2, CHECK

2:39 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Ug.

Rather than saying it sucks I think it could be phrased better like this:

Your month and my month should copulate and create the spawn of hell.

:S

5:21 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

check check check - I'm so with you. CHECK!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter