Google

10.05.2006

The Dirty old RDB...

I love acronyms. I also love an inside joke.

Therefore, there is nothing better than an inside joke which includes acronyms. Like, for instance, RDB. I can tell you this much: it stands for Royal Douche Bag. Now, to get the inside joke part, I would have to explain a lot.

I would explain further, however, the RDB (you are laughing, aren't you!) in question
is not a person I am liberty to discuss. Things are great with me and my man, so right now he has no assigned acronyms.

Are you a real bitch, an asshole, or just plain stupid? Yeah, you can just assume then that someone somewhere has an acronym for you.

"Dirty, lying, cheating RDB! I hope he chokes to death on his next Slurpee."

"Nothing worse than an RDB!"

"Screw that RDB. I never really liked him much anyway." Even though we all know you did. And it must have been a lot, or maybe you would have just called him a plain old DB. Tagging the "royal" on there makes it all the more important. You know, like a well-placed curse word, or an offensive name at the end of your sentence.

For your convenience, I have included some examples:

"Hey fucker! Watch where you are going!" (try it without the curse word. nowhere as forceful!)

"Oh yeah? You can't fire me! I quit... WHORE!" (ouch. she must be a bad boss!)

"Pass the ketchup, bitch." (some things need no explanation)

"Listen, ass face...." (oh i reckon he's listening...)

Back to acronyms. Always funny... and usually part of some stupid inside joke, that no one understands but a select few.

What would your life be like without "the select few" ??? Probably totally SUCKY and boring. And acronym-free...

4 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Oh, I don't know that "Royal Douche Bag" really needs an inside story of explanation to get the gist of it.

:)

2:13 PM  
Blogger jess said...

Yeah, you are probably right.

LOL!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Al said...

i can always count on you to make me laugh even when the situation doesn't always call for it.
i DID laugh and really enjoyed it.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

Wow... this is by far my favorite post. We might need to have to have a dictionary on our sidebar for all our guests. HAHA.

Great post. Really. Laughed my ass off!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter