Google

10.04.2006

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED BABY!

I have been missing from here for a few days because I have been busy. Real busy.

Now I am still really busy, but I must not care as much. Anyways, I'll give you an update on what I have been doing.

Well first of all. I read Al's post about drinking, getting pissed, being pissed drunk, biking, and crashing. First of all, I hope you are ok Al! Second of all, I am pulling out the "what were you thinking" line. Third of all, I laughed my ass off.

After reading posts I went to bed. I must have been more tired than I thought because I slept in. My poor son had to go to school late. Only an hour, but still. Here is where I get The Bad Mom of the Year Award.

Then later that afternoon I photographed for Sports Illustrated. Yep, you heard me correctly. Now that all the guys are drooling, let me fill you in on a few details.

  1. I was the only girl involved.
  2. It was only a headshot.
  3. It was of a high school boy that is REALLY good.
  4. His dad was there.

Boring I know... but I got paid.

Then I watched my kids at ice skating.

Then I entertained in-laws.

Let's just say I need more sleep now. I lost all motivation to do anything, and I am falling behind fast.

5 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Still...it's SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!

CONGRATS!

4:04 PM  
Blogger jess said...

once again, you are COOLER than me.

i am so prodd of you. great job!

EVERYONE.. Nominate your favorite local sports stars so Bridge can have more SI assignments.

I wonder if they want any Hot Logan Chicks In Swimsuits.. you know, for a future swimsuit edition.

1:27 PM  
Blogger jess said...

that would be PROUD.

I can spell, I just can't type.

Sheesh.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Al said...

I whole-heartedly concur with Loralee and Jess.
SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!!!
you can't get much cooler than that. and fyi- most pics in SI are of athletes it's only the swimsuit edition that most guys drool over.
way more hip than my funny story (thanks for laughing, that was it's purpose)

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Screams a loud southern YEE-HAW for Bridge!*

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter