Google

3.08.2007

The lamest injury ever... honestly.

My husband hurt his ankle.

Yes... wait for it...

By playing his guitar. THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

I guess he was sitting in one position for over an hour with his ankle in a weird position. Now it hurts. He says it feels really messed up. I am also really trying not to laugh my ass off here. Yeah. I did laugh my ass off when he told me today at lunch.

So, if your going to play the guitar for hours... please watch where you put your feet. Who knows if you too will get an injury.

/chuckles

On another note:

I appreciate EVERYONE who comments on our blog. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! It just so happens that I finally had time to look in my yahoo mail and see how many comments we had in just a day.

For our blog it seemed like a million.

For other peoples blogs it would be a few.

In honor of this great occasion, I would like to pull out a few of my favorite comments from the bunch and tell you why I loved them.


"Another country heard from.....Me!Yeah, I'd say that it's a row of hotties
for sure. O la la,,,,,,", as said by Tim
(Who doesn't like to be called a hottie? Even if you don't think it is true, it still feels great to be called a hottie!)

"Since my idea of a workout involves repeatedly lifting and lower my fork, I can't offer much in the way of good workout music.", as said by Eagle 79 (This just made me laugh. Laugh. Laugh. Plus he defended my Eye of the Tiger music selection... That just rocked)

"yep to many beers... ", says StickEE (Amen to that!)

"It's true. I couldn't read you all if you were hags that rated 2's and 3's.Well, MAYBE I could, but it would sheerly be out of pity.", says Loralee (HAHAHAHAHA. At least she is honest. Um, does she read me out of pity? /wonders)

Now a note to all. Yes I have had "the chat" with my son. I have also had it with my daughter. I hated every minute of it, but I did it. I'll probably do it every year, or at least every other. It is something that is sooooo important for kids to know. I just don't want to get into the "detailed part" until they are a little older. Any idea on what a good age that would be taught at?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

ack. Talk about "The talk" is too scarring for me.

Max has a "Guitar Injury". HA HA HA!
I think that this officially makes it lamer than my "ballet Injury"

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*bows* :D

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter