Google

5.01.2007

i've got nothing to say...

these days.

i've been busy. i've been working my ass off. i've been coaching soccer, helping jake with scout badges, taking care of a post-surgery cat, cleaning, cooking, folding laundry, weeding, working, improving my golf game, watching "deadliest catch" and worrying i am forgetting to do something, somewhere.

i'm tired just typing all that shiz.

jenna has some kind of weird bite on her leg. it's infucted. i had to do some minor surgery on it tonight...NOT fun. she was pretty tough, though and the prognosis looks good. do NOT tell her this, but i am 99% sure it's a spider bite. i might get to pay HER medical deductible this year, too! yay me!! gross warning: don't read any farther if you don't wanna be grossed out... but i squished so much pus out of her leg tonight that i think she's reached pus quotas for 2007. round 2 tomorrow, i am sure. i'll keep you posted...it doesn't look serious right now, but i will definitely take her to the doctor if i need to.

jake scored four goals in his game tonight. one of them came from an awesome penalty kick he got to take. he's got some hot sauce on his kicker and he sure enjoys being the star. next month's project: humility. i promise.

yeah, right.

my utility company sent me a shut-off notice. this in SPITE of me paying my bills every month. something's whack with my e-payments online. great. like i have time for this shit.

paul and i may be house shopping very soon. if you'd like to donate, you can email me and i'll send my mailing address. ha ha ha!! anyway, it looks like we'll qualify for a mortgage, but i am not getting my hopes up toooo soon. i know better than to do that.

peace out. sorry i've got nothing to say these days. why doesn't someone give me a topic? that would help immensely!!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

Take her to the doctor. I've been bitten by a brown recluse twice - it was really serious the first time because we waited until a huge hole rotted in my leg.

I'm really glad I sat down on the verge of puking already.

I do better sometimes when I have some sort of theme for blogging, but the last time I did a meme, there was so much bitching about how long it was. I mean really - people are getting this shit for free. And I can't seem to control the length of my own rambles.

11:07 PM  
Blogger jess said...

i loved your meme, holli. i thought it was great reading.

and...it was free. kinda like checking out a book at the library.

sometimes i'm amazed at the stuff people bitch about. wtf??

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter